Rules and Regulations of OneTree – "We Explore the World"
Par.1. Terms of participation in the project "We Explore the World"
1. The aim of the survey in the framework of the project "We Explore the World" carried out by OneTree is to gather knowledge on tourists' preferences and behaviours, which will contribute to improvement of service and conditions in hotels and other accommodation facilities.
2. The Voucher for participation in the project "We Explore the World" - OneTree may be assigned upon:
a) acceptance of these Rules and Regulations,
b) participation in the survey available on the OneTree website,
c) answering all questions of the survey questionnaire,
d) submission of a proper address for delivery of the Voucher for free accommodation.
3. Only adults are allowed to participate in the project "We explore the world".
4. The survey participant may resign from the voucher. In such a case the voucher shall be assigned to another participant. Resignation from the voucher is final and irreversible.
5. Consumers’ Personal data is processed for contractual, marketing and legally justifiable purposes, as well as for the Administrator’s purposes, i.e. the direct marketing of products or services. The Consumer shall reserve the right to inspect, and request correction of their personal data, or request to cease processing thereof for marketing purposes.
The Consumer agrees to the processing of their personal data by the Organiser, for the purposes specified in Article 1, in accordance with provisions of law. The Consumer agrees to be sent news and commercial information from the Organiser or their contractors, to the given e-mail address.
Par.2. Rules for distribution of vouchers for free of charge accommodation
1. Vouchers are reserved automatically when a person confirms his/her will to participate in the survey on the "We Explore the World" - One Tree website. Registration means that a voucher with a unique number shall not be assigned to another person when filling out the questionnaire.
It guarantees receiving a Voucher for free accommodation upon meeting the conditions described in Par. 1. and other conditions set out in these Rules and Regulations.
2. After correct completion of an address form on the "We Explore the World" - One Tree website, an individual Voucher for free accommodation will be immediately prepared and sent to a Project Participant within 5 days from the form completion.
3. The Participant is fully responsible for the correctness of data provided in the contact form. In case of indicating data of a different person , the Participant is obliged to compensate any costs bared by the Organiser in regards to generating the Voucher and sending it to a different person and additionally in regards to any claims against the Organiser.
4. The "We Explore the World" - One Tree reserves the right to select, at its discretion, suppliers of vouchers for free accommodation - the documents that entitle their holders to not pay for nights in a selected group of hotels and other tourist facilities. Currently, Eurorest hotel cheques are Vouchers for free accommodation in the "We Explore the World" - One Tree survey.
Par.3. Rules of completing and redeeming Eurorest hotel cheques in hotels
Hotel voucher Eurorest
1. The Euroresthotel cheque is a registered document which entitles maximum two persons to use the free of charge accommodation or discounted accommodation and meals in the Facilities included in the Catalogue of Hotels.
2. The maximum number of free of charge accommodation or discounted accommodation and meals to be used with the Eurorest hotel cheque, is listed in the field “Number of nights” on the cheque form.
3. The Eurorest hotel cheques can be combined, thus the accommodation period will be extended.
4. The Eurorest hotel cheque is valid from its issue date, to the date printed on the cheque in the field “Expiry date”, which cannot be extended. The accommodation period in any Facility should be completed on or before the hotel cheque expiry date.
5. The owner of the Eurorest hotel cheque, hereinafter referred to as Consumer, may use the cheque only once and in one, chosen Facility. The Facility is obliged to retain the hotel cheque upon the Consumer’s arrival.
6. The Eurorest hotel cheque is affixed with a metallic security sign and includes the following computer-printed fields: Cheque number, Expiry date, Number of nights. The fields: First Name, Surname and Address of Residence shall be completed by the Consumer in block capitals, using a ballpoint pen. The Consumer shall put their signature in the field “Signature of Cheque Holder”.
7. The Eurorest hotel cheque shall be deemed invalid upon its expiry date, if it has been damaged to the extent that one might question its authenticity, or completed by the Consumer against the rules stipulated in item 6, or should the Consumer fail to put their signature in the field: “Signature of Cheque Holder”.
8. No hotel cheque duplicates are issued, if the Consumer has lost or damaged their Eurorest cheque. The Consumer shall not receive the money or any other refund, for a hotel cheque that has not been utilized.
Catalogue of Hotels
9. Catalogue of Hotels containing a list of all Facilities required to receive the Consumer, may be found at https://www.eurorest.net, and contains the following information on each Facility:
9.1. Periods in which the Facility shall accept the Consumer;
9.2. Daily number and type of meals provided by the Facility to the Consumer;
9.3. The binding rates for the Consumer arriving to the Facility:
9.3.1. For Facilities offering free of charge accommodation, these are mandatory catering fees , which make up the daily rates per one adult person, inclusive of meals and standard hotel services, as declared by the Facility;
9.3.2. For Facilities offering discounted accommodation with meals, these are discounted daily rates, which make up the rates per one adult person, inclusive of meals and standard hotel service, as declared by the Facility.
Rights and obligations of the Facilities
10. Facilities shall accept the Consumers, as per the Terms and Conditions herein.
11. Facilities shall provide the Consumers the minimum 2 meals per day during the entire period of stay.
12. In case of absence of vacancies at the time requested by the Consumer or in the period of accepting the participants designated by the Facility, the Facility reserves the right to refuse reservation.
13. Facilities may decline to provide services to the Consumer, or terminate the services provision forthwith, shall the participant fail to comply with the rules specified in the Terms and Conditions herein, or infringe the rules of the facility.
Rights and obligations of the Consumer
14. Prior to the arrival to the Facility, the Consumer is obliged to a direct and individual contact with the particular Facility in order to make a reservation, and confirm the rates for the participant, binding in the Facility.
15. The Consumer is obliged to specify the time and the length of their stay in the Facility, of which they shall inform the Facility staff during the reservation process.
16. The condition, of the Consumer being provided the services by the Facility, is the Consumer covering the fees based on the rates applicable at the time of the stay. The charges must be paid in advance, in the amount equal to the number of nights, for each adult individual. The rates are listed in the Facility’s offer in the Catalogue of Hotels.
17. The Consumer is obliged to make their own round trip travel arrangements.
18. When taking advantage of additional paid services offered by the Facility, such as: sports facilities, phone, additional beds, parking and etc., the Consumer is obliged to cover those services as per the rates and within the periods specified in the Facility rules, or as agreed individually.
Par.4. Handling and delivery charges for the voucher for free of charge accommodation
1. Voucher for free of charge accommodation shall be delivered to a survey Participant by traditional post to the address indicated in the address form.
2. The Project Organizer makes all efforts so that the Survey Participant receives the voucher immediately. As "We Explore the World" - One Tree supplies vouchers to Project Participants via external postal operators, the time of the voucher's delivery is subject to postal operators' procedures. The maximum time of the voucher's delivery should not be longer than 30 days from correct completion of an address form by the Survey Participant.
3. The Organiser shall undertake the allocation of Vouchers to survey participants, conditioned by full completion of the survey questionnaire. Allocation of a Voucher means that it may be collected by an authorized person, once they have covered the delivery charge.
4. The delivery fee of a Voucher for free of charge accommodation shall depend on the form of payment. The fee includes the cost of delivery and is the only and final amount covering the issue and delivery of a Voucher, expense of the survey participant. Project participant shall individually choose a convenient form of payment.
5. The Project Organiser shall reserve the right to alter the fee in the future.
Par.5. Complaints and other rights of Survey Participants
1. In case the postal delivery from the Project Organiser contains no Voucher or the Voucher delivered to the Participant is damaged or contains errors, the Participant shall be obliged to return the Voucher to the mailing address of the Organiser. The delivery costs shall be returned to the Participant.
2. If other objections of a Project Participant regarding the voucher receipt arise, the Participant is entitled to make a complaint in writing to the Organizer's address for correspondence or to an e-mail address as shown on the "We Explore the World" - One Tree website or via a contact form available on the website.
3. The complaint launched by the Project Participant shall be investigated within seven days of the organiser’s receipt of information the Voucher to be complained about, or statement of claim.
4. In case of acceptance of the complaint, the Project Participant shall receive from the Project Organiser a valid Voucher, or otherwise shall be reimbursed the fees they have incurred.
5. A participant who filled out an address form on the "We Explore the World" - One Tree website has the right to resign from the voucher by sending a written statement on the resignation to the Project's Organizer's address for correspondence within fourteen days from receiving the voucher for free accommodation. The fourteen-day period shall be deemed kept if the statement is submitted before the period's expiry.
6. In case the Project Participant declines the Voucher for free of charge accommodation which was collected by the Participant or sent to the Participant, the Participant is obliged to send it back on his own cost to the mailing address of the Organizer within 14 days of its collection. The cost of the return shall not be reimbursed.
7. If the Project Participant declining the Voucher for free of charge accommodation, under the terms of this paragraph, shall pay all or part of the fee for the Voucher, the money shall be returned to them immediately, upon receipt of the Voucher by the Organiser. The form of the money delivery shall be chosen only by the Project Organiser.
Par.6. The "We Explore the World" - OneTree organizer and its liability
1. The Organiser of this Action is TLG Travel Group LLC with its headquarters in 19801 Wilmington, DE, 108 West 13th Street, USA.
2. Any correspondence to the "We Explore the World" - One Tree and the Project's Organizer and any complaints shall be forwarded to the address: TLG Travel Group LLC, PO Box No. 2868, 50-458 Wrocław 52.
3. The Project Organiser is not the tourist operator or a travel agent within the meaning of the package tour act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 223, item 2268).
4. The Project Organiser shall not be responsible for redeeming the voucher by the Participant in a hotel or another facility.
5. The Project Organiser shall not intermediate in making the stay reservations for the voucher owner in a chosen hotel or another facility.
6. The Project Organizer has the right to amend these Rules and Regulations. The applicable Rules and Regulations are always available on the "We Explore the World" - One Tree website.